[AG-TECH] RS 232 control of cameras and projectors

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Thu Dec 4 19:28:11 CST 2003

Check out www.lantronix.com their terminal servers can have software
installed that will make the ports on the terminal server appear as virtual
com ports on the computer.

Or you can use USB ports and get a multiport USB to Serial adapter like
those made by "Inside Out Networks" I'm using the Edge Port/4 to solve my
lack of serial port problems.

/brian chee

University of Hawaii ICS Dept
Advanced Network Computing Lab