[AG-TECH] VenueServer Problem , please help urgently

Himani Gandhi csa02037 at cse.iitd.ernet.in
Mon Dec 1 19:00:38 CST 2003

Hi all ,
One more piece of info , I should give you , Jus in case that helps to
debug
my problem .

I had already gt3.0 installed on the system before I set up the AG2.1.2.
Now could that be " ANY " possible configuration / library mismatch for
the module from which the exception is being raised ??

People who are wokring on that chunk of the code , please help .

Thanks again !

Regards
Himani