[AG-TECH] Doubt . please Help

Himani Gandhi csa02037 at cse.iitd.ernet.in
Fri Dec 19 02:40:29 CST 2003

Hello all,

I'm new to grid and AG .
So kindly excuse me and correct me if my doubts are wrong .

I am trying to install a grid with a linux rh8.0 machine as a CA and
server and a windows 2000 machine as a client .
And then run AG personal nodes on  both .

DOUBT : Is this configuration possible ? I hope there are no " known "
incompatabilities in Linux server and win2k client ?

I have installed the gpt3.0 on both the machines .

Has someone done this kind of thing before ? Is there some link / tutorial
which has some faqs or guide thru the bugs ?

Thanks
Regards
Himani Gandhi