[AG-TECH] Initial problems with latest AG release - RH 7.3

Douglas Baggett dbaggett at nsf.gov
Fri Aug 29 13:41:39 CDT 2003

Thanks for the help! I'll look at the driver on Monday. It's whatever
came with 7.3 and was configured with sndconfig. I can't remember if its
ALSA or not. I'll see if I can dig up the +20 mic boost on the SBlive, I
suspect it's probably going to be an option in the emu10k module driver.

thanks!

-Doug B

p.s. any ideas on why vic has a max of 128 k/b sec when starting from
the venu client? I started it manually and the max was at over 3 Mb/s.