[AG-TECH] AGTk 2.1.1b released

Joe Reitzer joer at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 27 18:39:09 CDT 2003

Hi,
Still having the same problem with AGTk2.1.1b as I had with AGTk2.1.1a:

Error
An error occurred while trying to read the source file:
The source file "C:\WINNT\system32\msvcr70.dll" does not exist.

But here is a quick fix:

I skipped the install of this file which does exist in 2 other places on my
machine:
C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705
C;\WINNT\system32\URTTemp
336kb 1/5/2002 4:37 AM

I copied the file over to C:\WINNT\system32 - and the install was able to
complete - no errors.
I guess that is good news?

Joe Reitzer
TRECC