[AG-TECH] Is the Lobby active or inactive?

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Thu Aug 28 14:48:22 CDT 2003

Yes - that's one way to do it.  You are a seasoned user, however, and know
what to expect.

Also - it seems to me that the 'chat' facility is another, even less
obtrusive way to make contact.  And since it is now integrated into the
client, it is more obvious to everyone.

(I have to say, though, that I think that dedicated users of TkMoo will
miss a lot of the features of the Mud)

-randy