[AG-TECH] Certificates

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Thu Aug 28 12:34:43 CDT 2003

(I just tried this from my Windows box, which has 2.1.1 installed.  After
the step 3 window - "Click 'Finish' ...", I get a pause, then a error
window that says:

Error occurred, Certificate request can not be completed.

)

Actually, it's just an educated guess, based on no real hard evidence.  I
am extrapolating from your note where you said that the cert request
process makes a connection to your public web server.  Since I haven't
re-run this and don't have the error message (which I remember as being
very general), I don't have any more info that I can supply.  If I get a
chance, I'll try to run a cert request from one of my machines and pay
attention to the errors.

-randy