[AG-TECH] Hash of cert files?

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 25 16:03:40 CDT 2003

Hey Randy,

AG 2.1 (and 2.1.1) include new certificate management software. You should
not need to do anything from the command line to make the client work. The
software should detect your preivous certificates in their location and
import them into the new system.  If this is not happening, it'd be helpful
for you to sned along your log and perhaps file a bug report.

The transition from 2.0 to 2.1.1 should be simple; if it's not something
isn't working correctly.

--Ivan