[AG-TECH] adding shared apps

Dave Semeraro semeraro at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 25 08:47:56 CDT 2003

OK Ivan,

I see the 2.1 release note on AG-TECH. Now how about telling me how to
register a shared
application? First let me say I dont want to upgrade to 2.1 yet. I have a
local server running and
upgrading would mean changing several machines. I also want to know the
details of  the
process of getting a shared app to work. I dont want to just turn the
crank. So lets have it...
Enquiring minds want to know!

Dave

Semeraro at ncsa.uiuc.edu