[AG-TECH] adding shared apps

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 22 11:04:38 CDT 2003

Hi Dave,

The good news is here, but let me start with this:

COOL WORK.

First, let me tell you, we're about to release 2.1.1 which will
significantly rework the application registration process. HOWEVER, 1) that
won't change your application, and 2) it should be A LOT EASIER.

2.1.1 is in the pipe, metaphors aside, it should see the light of day
sometime today, later.  We're testing and squishing the last bugs.

--Ivan

PS -- As soon as I finish what I'm doing right now (which is making the
current shared apps register the new way, I'll send along a snippet of code
that shows how to do this)