[AG-TECH] very informal AG 2.1 test cruise

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Wed Aug 20 08:25:12 CDT 2003

Hi everybody,

I've just started up an AG 2.1 server at:

	https://scvag-dhcp53.bu.edu:8000/Venues/default

I'm running the latest code out of cvs (so strictly speaking, this is more like 2.1a or somesuch). If you've got a 2.1 client installed, or are willing to try running the code from cvs (which I promise is not that hard to do), feel free to drop by anytime before noon Eastern time, 1600 UTC (I might have it running longer than that, but not sure).

For info on downloading the code from cvs, see:

	http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/cvs/index.html

And to find out exactly how to run the code that way, please drop by the Venues MOO and type "go to meadow" to find the place where we're all hanging out and chatting about such things, rather incessantly in fact. :-)

I promise to buy a beer for the first person who not only drops by, but can correctly identify the theme on which the rooms are named in my venue. (jeffc and myk: you guys can't enter this contest, cause I already told you, but I'll buy you a beer sometime anyway. :-) )

Cheers,
Jennifer