[AG-TECH] Sharing Handwritten Presentation Slides on AG ?

John Shalf jshalf at lbl.gov
Tue Aug 19 16:36:10 CDT 2003

The e-beam whiteboard software is a free download and its fairly
robust.  So Deb and I have talked briefly about trying that out with
the tablet PC.  It would allow the tablet PC to interact fairly
seamlessly with the room-sized whiteboard.  The e-beam stuff also
allows us to share with folks that don't have the software installed
using an a Java applet that downloads automatically into your
web-browser when you contact the whiteboard server.  Even though it
isn't OpenSource, at least it is free...

There is also that really cool presentation software from Richard
Anderson that offers even more integrated use of the tablet PC.
   http://home.sandiego.edu/~bsimon/research/pubs/abstracts/WACE.html
I assume there is going to be some opportunity to play with that as
well.

-john