[AG-TECH] Sharing Handwritten Presentation Slides on AG ?

Christoph Willing chris at vislab.usyd.edu.au
Tue Aug 19 17:36:12 CDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 05:47, Stuart Levy wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 12:25:57PM -0700, daagarwal wrote:
> > Cindy,
> > have yon considered having your instructor use a tablet PC
> > for real time handwritten notes and equations?  I am experimenting
> > with one now. It seems good for on-the-fly handwritten equations
> > and notes.
> > Deb
>
> Coolio.  Some people here were thinking to try one.  I'm hoping
> to use the mbone whiteboard tool (wbd) with it -- though as
> someone here pointed out recently, wbd doesn't use RTP, so
> I guess we can't use Voyager to record it, too bad.
> Do you use that, or what?

A few groups over here have been using Media Lecture Board (MLB) from
http://www.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/informatik/pi4/projects/mlb/. It
works quite well and uses RTP. Linux & Windows versions are available.

chris

--
Chris Willing                      Telephone   (61-2) 9351 3914
VisLab, A28                        Facsimile   (61-2) 9351 7726