[AG-TECH] AGTk 2.1 Released

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 18 09:38:26 CDT 2003

Hey Bob,

Windows globus is under the hood now. The parts that are required are
installed with the toolkit. You should be able to point it the same way you
did the previous version of the software. That is there's a configuration
wizard for globus stuff.

If you've run that and it's not working, can you send your client log along
and we'll take a look at it?

Thanks,

--Ivan

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

looks like work" Thomas Edison