[AG-TECH] AGTk 2.1 Released

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Mon Aug 18 09:20:21 CDT 2003

I followed the instructions for the AG2.1tk found at
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/releases/2.1/windows.html,
which included uninstalling WinGlobus.

When I go to launch the Venu client, it wants to know where my
usercert.pem resides ... I point it to the location & then get errors on
startup ... is this something I just need to muddle through?  Is
WinGlobus installed as part of the AG2.1tk install?

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison