[AG-TECH] Montana Fires on AG

Cindy Sievers sievers at lanl.gov
Thu Aug 14 12:09:14 CDT 2003

Hi Don,

I monitor the National Incident Command web site for fires (just to keep
track of that son of mine), and you are certainly surrounded by
fire.....not a good situation up there at all.
Have they made evacuation plans for your area yet?  Sounds like there are
several communities that are either in the process of evacuating or have
already......structure protection is in place for lots of homes...

My son is on the Kings River Hot Shots - last I heard, they were assigned
to the Beaver Lake complex, about 17 miles southwest of Missoula.  If you
see their rig parked at some bar, go in and tell 'em to get back to
work.  Mom says.

Pray for rain!!!!!

Take care,
Cindy