[AG-TECH] beacon, vtc, multicast???

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Fri Aug 8 20:19:54 CDT 2003

no statement, honest, even though student was involved - just easy to
type on the early versions ....

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison