[AG-TECH] Question about Codec

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 7 08:54:45 CDT 2003

Larry, you forgot one point -- the code is in the existing mash cvs repo, in
mash\tcl\(mega, megafor, and megatest)!  This would be a great project for
someone to get it running and then figure out how we can integrate it to
provide more capabilities so our describing and matching work can move ahead
quickly :-)
--Ivan