[AG-TECH] Save configuration in Venue Client?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 6 17:33:34 CDT 2003

Randy:

That problem is a known bug.  The Node Management software won't create
new node configuration files.  It can, however, overwrite existing
files, so you should be able to save over a configuration already
there.  Also, you could create a file in that directory by hand, and
then overwrite it with the Node Management tool.

The configuration files are stored in the following directory:

Windows  =  C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\AccessGrid\nodeConfig
Linux  =  /usr/share/AccessGrid/nodeConfig

Tom