[AG-TECH] Save configuration in Venue Client?

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Wed Aug 6 17:20:54 CDT 2003

I'm having a problem saving my configuration in the Venue Client.  This is
on Windows XP.  The error I'm seeing is:

08/06/03 14:30:38 ERROR Exception in AGNodeService.StoreConfiguration.
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "D:\Python22\Lib\site-packages\AccessGrid\AGNodeService.py", line
468, in StoreConfiguration
     raise Exception("Can't write config file %s" % (file))
Exception: Can't write config file E:\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Application Data\AccessGrid\nodeConfig\NewConfig

So - I'm in the Administrator's group, and Administrators have full
control, but the directory and all of its contents are marked 'Read-only'
and try as I might, I can't change that (or I change it and it goes right back)

Am I doing something wrong here?

-randy