[AG-TECH] Question about Codec

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Wed Aug 6 08:11:17 CDT 2003

If you use the openmash vic, you can use RtpTV to generate mjpeg streams
that the openmash vic will interpret. You'll need very capable cpus on
the AG display machine.

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison