[AG-TECH] How to configure VRM of PIG? (Re: USB camera with PIG (AG 1.1))

shudo at ni.aist.go.jp shudo at ni.aist.go.jp
Mon Apr 21 21:08:58 CDT 2003

I found a configuration file named video-config in AG 1.2 (PIG).
It is dedicated for Osprey capture cards and I could not find a set-up
tool for VRM like the setup-config script included in VRM for Linux.

How can I write video-config for my USB cameras?
Are there any information on how to write it?

> From: shudo at computer.org
> Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 21:44:40 +0900 (JST)

> I cannot use a USB camera with the VIC (ddvic.exe and vic.exe) which
> PIG has on Windows 2000.  But the camera works well with the UCL
> version of VIC, which I obtained at the following web site:
>
>   Videoconferencing Tool
>   http://www-mice.cs.ucl.ac.uk/multimedia/software/vic/
>
> The version of the UCL VIC is 2.8ucl-1.1.3.
> The USB camera is Creative WebCam Plus.

Thanks,

  Kazuyuki Shudo
  Grid Technology Research Center
  National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)