[AG-TECH] PIG Specifications

Luc Renambot luc at evl.uic.edu
Wed Apr 16 17:27:43 CDT 2003

As people mentioned, I depends on the usage. At EVL, it's only plasma
screens ! (http://www.evl.uic.edu/accessgrid/) That works wells for small
group to group collaboration, with a small footprint compared to projectors.
When put sometime a Polycom put over one screen as backup, and a touch
screen (smartboard) on one of the display. It makes it quite configurable.
and it's bright !
With projectors, you can get a much larger display.

                Luc.
luc at evl.uic.edu
http://www.evl.uic.edu/luc

]