[AG-TECH] Echo Cancellation

Michael Gates mgates at sdsc.edu
Thu Apr 17 18:20:02 CDT 2003

Maybe I missed this at the Retreat, but is there any sort of plan to include
software echo cancellation in AG2 either as part of the clients or as a
service somewhere?  It seems to me that it could significantly reduce the
initial cost overhead for system setups.  On the other hand, do software EC
solutions work?  I've seen that there are some out there... Anybody try any
of them?

-Mike
Michael Gates
Access Grid and Videoteleconference