[AG-TECH] PIG Specifications

Jonas Talandis jonast at evl.uic.edu
Thu Apr 17 11:41:22 CDT 2003

Burn-in is a potential problem with any plasma. It's best to avoid static
images and vary your window positions. The newer displays use some pixel
orbiting and screen saver techniques to help deal but not eliminate the
issue. I've also heard that plasmas have a half-life of sorts, that the
image degrades over time, though haven't experienced that.