[AG-TECH] Access Grid Toolkit 2.0 beta 3 coming soon

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 9 22:14:52 CDT 2003

The next release of the Access Grid Toolkit--version 2.0 beta 3--is
planned for release this Friday, April 11.  While our original plan was
to deliver Release Candidate 1 last Friday, we have chosen to deliver
one more beta before the release candidate.  This will enable the
community to try the latest code, and allow us to bring the code to the
high level of quality and usability we want in the release candidate.

Thanks,

The AG Team