[AG-TECH] VTC on PIG

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Fri Apr 4 12:41:41 CST 2003

OK - here's a ZIP file with mashvtc.exe and a ZIP file with the source.

What you have to do is use mashvtc instead of vtc for both the display and
the video streams.  Use it exactly like you would vtc.  What I did was
massaged the output from the bridge to give mash the appropriate input
parameters.  You need to still use the original vtc for the RAT.

I haven't done a LOT of testing on this, and others are welcome to extend
and/or fix.

-randy