[AG-TECH] VTC on PIG

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Fri Apr 4 09:41:14 CST 2003

Yes you can use VTC on a PIG, but it requires some modifications.  I did
this a bit ago, and until you mentioned it in this note, I'd
forgotten.  There are problems with what the bridge returns, and what I
ended up doing is creating a special version of vtc for mash.  I'll look
back at my machine and see if the changes are portable.  I may just be able
to send out the modified vtc with instructions.

-randy