[AG-TECH] VTC on PIG

Gheni Abla abla at fusion.gat.com
Wed Apr 2 13:02:32 CST 2003

Hi,

I am trying to setup a PIG. While our network people are working on
multicast and firewall issues, I wanted to feed my PIG with unicast
connection using multisession bridge.
I registered it and got bridge access approved. I downloaded, installed
vtc into C:\ag\agapps\bin and added this directory to the path variable.
Then I started virtual venues, entered JackFrostRoom and saw following
bridge assignments:

audio: vtc JackFrostRoom_audio bridge-2.accessgrid.org audio
display: vtc JackFrostRoom_video bridge-2.accessgrid.org display
video: vtc JackFrostRoom_video bridge-2.accessgrid.org video

Then, I executed the following command:
C:\ag\agapps\bin>vtc JackFrostRoom_audio bridge-2.accessgrid.org audio
connected to bridge at 140.221.8.206
vtconnect meeting_name bridge_address password

But, it didn't start an instance of rat. Other vtc commands for display
and video generated same message, but didn't start anything.

What is wrong with my PIG?

Thanks.

--Gheni