[AG-TECH] Mutlicast Beacon

Gregory Bell GRBell at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 20 11:26:07 CDT 2002

Steve,

We've debugged numerous Cisco multicast bugs on four platforms (4500,
7500, 8540, 6500) in the last few months.  I have the bug IDs and
symptoms in a spreadsheet, which I'd be happy to send you.  Several of
the bugs caused common multicast packets (eg, PIM or IGMP) to "wedge"
the input-buffer queues of backbone interfaces.  Feel free to call me at
510 / 486-6817 if you want to discuss.

- Greg

--
Gregory Bell