[AG-TECH] MIG Seminar

Lawrence A. Rowe Rowe at bmrc.berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 17 16:35:02 CDT 2002

Hi -

I forgot to include the info for connecting to the seminar.  You can go
to the webcast info page:

  http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/courseware/mig/fall02/webcast.html

Of special interest this week is that we will be using the NCast
Telepresenter, the topic of the seminar, to produce a two-stream webcast
(i.e., slides + video and audio) that you can view through a web browser
using the Quicktime Player.  Go to the page

  http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/dss/embedded2.html

to access that version of the seminar.  This uses an MPEG1 video stream
at 1.2 Mbs that can be accessed either using multicast or unicast (using
the Darwin RTSP server).

Enjoy!
	Larry
--
Professor Lawrence A. Rowe          Internet:  Rowe at BMRC.Berkeley.EDU
Computer Science Division - EECS       Phone: 510-642-5117