[AG-TECH] quick question

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Tue Sep 10 20:43:16 CDT 2002

Greg, it's been my experience that the PIG software
will allow you to create a very simple AG-node with
your laptop.  Get yourself a $50 Kritter Cam, a cheap
headset with mic, and install the software from

http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/~pbhuang/ag.html

and you "should" be good to go.

My experience was that the video really bogged down
my laptop, but I haven't investigated the issue fully.

Don

--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana