[AG-TECH] Quick Bridge

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Wed Sep 18 15:30:28 CDT 2002

Howdy,

I'm trying to run Quick Bridge on a machine in Missoula and
connect from a laptop in Fairbanks, but find that I'm the
only one in the AG Lobby, which I'm sure isn't correct.
I wonder if anybody might be able to test my bridge from
down in the States.....  You'd do:

vic kluane.cs.umt.edu/50006

and/or

rat kluane.cs.umt.edu/50004

and, if it's working correctly, it would take you to the
Lobby where you would theoretically see other folks.

Thanks,

Don

--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana