[AG-TECH] Question about usage policies

Valerie Taylor taylor at nile.ece.nwu.edu
Tue Sep 10 11:08:14 CDT 2002

Hello Everyone:

I am elated to announce that NU finally has an AG node!  We are now
discussing usage policies, in particular if one should charge for the
usage and the cost.  I am very interested to know what others are doing in
terms of usage policies.

Please send me an email to let me what what is your AG usage policy, how
much you charge (if you require a charge) and how you determined the
amount to charge others.  I am especially interested in what is done at
other universities.

Thanks,
Valerie

Valerie Taylor 			 ECE Department
taylor at ece.northwestern.edu	 Northwestern University
Professor		 	 2145 Sheridan Road
847.467.1168 (voice)		 Evanston, IL  60208-3118
847.467.4144 (fax)		 http://www.ece.northwestern.edu/~taylor