[AG-TECH] Alternative mechanism for telco bridging

Mike Weaver - MICS/USDOE weaver at er.doe.gov
Wed Sep 4 06:04:01 CDT 2002

Hey Bob!

Thanks for writing this up so quickly.  As you (& Mary) know we've had quite
a lot of difficulties w/ telco bridging in the past and even the Gentner
(now ClearOne) techs haven't had much luck.  This setup worked really well
the other day!  Levels were easy to set and echo/feedback was almost
non-existent.  Even when we did experience a little bit of echo, it was so
negligible that it had no impact to the meeting or participants.

We'll be setting this up ASAP!

Thanks again!

Mike