[AG-TECH] Fwd: seating at an AGN

Rick Stevens stevens at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 29 20:22:47 CST 2002

Robert we have tried experiments at ANL with AG screens in both the front
of the room *and* behind the local audience
so the presenter would see remote audience members *behind* the local
audience, but some views could be
in the front of the room for the local audience to see remote members
etc.  this works reasonably well, though
it does have the problem of needing screens in front and back.