[AG-TECH] Ports used in AG - part 2

Michael Daw mike.daw at man.ac.uk
Mon Oct 28 05:15:56 CST 2002

Randy,

I'm sorry - I completely missed the point, didn't I?! To be a client for
QuickBridge, you have to open 2 ports each for video and for audio (one for
the RTP flow and one for the RTCP flow).

E.g. if I run QB on ports 50000 (video) and 50002 (audio), you need to open
ports 50000, 50001, 50002 and 50003.

I hope that answers your question.

--Mike