[AG-TECH] Ports used in AG

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Thu Oct 17 17:01:35 CDT 2002

I'm faced with having to detail the ports used in AG work to our network
folks who have decided that our present external connection, which is
getting upgraded, needs a port filter applied.  I BELIEVE, but I haven't
verified, that this box is smart enough that we don't have to detail all
the ports from which we will be originating transmissions, but incoming
ports that don't correspond to outgoing ports are an unknown for me.  Is
there a document, or some collected wisdom, that I can tap?

Unfortunately, I don't think that 'leave all the ports open' is going to
be accepted as a valid answer.

Thanks!!

-randy