[AG-TECH] AccessGrid to H.323

Greg Goddard gregg at nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu
Tue Oct 8 14:19:42 CDT 2002

UF already has a local VRVS server.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the local VRVS server
handles only VRVS<=>VRVS traffic, and _not_ VRVS<=>Access Grid traffic,
which is what Brent is trying to accomplish.

The VRVS documentation specifically states that the VRVS<=>AccessGrid
gateway is provided by ANL, and I suspect this is where the capacity
problem to which Brent refers is occurring.

Any clarification is appreciated.

-g