[AG-TECH] inverted AG cameras?

Russ Wolf russ at bu.edu
Tue Oct 1 09:55:11 CDT 2002

I know with the older D-31 camera sony sold two different models, one
for mounting with the base up and one with the base down.

I'm not sure if the same exists for the newer D-100 but the D-31
upsidedown mount had a much greater tilt so that you could look straight
down almost (wheras you can't look straight up with the base-on-bottom
model)

	-Russ