[AG-TECH] Mailing List Search Engine

Hiroyuki Komatsu komatsu at taiyaki.org
Wed Oct 2 05:37:40 CDT 2002

At Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:55:40 +0100,
Michael Daw wrote:
> Is there any chance of getting a search engine for the list? There was one
> created by Hiroyuki Komatsu a while ago (that's linked on the resources AG
> page). Whilst that was really useful for a while, it started only working on
> old e-mails and now doesn't seem to work at all.

Thank you for your notice and I'm so sorry that I hadn't maintained the
search engine.  Now, the search engine is working again.
(Target documents are still old)

http://ag.is.titech.ac.jp/search/

And I have been failed to get new emails from an ANL web site
(http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/web-mail-archive/lists/ag-tech/maillist.html)
using by 'wget' command, because of restriction by 'robot.txt'
(http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/robot.txt).

I'd like ANL admins to permit me getting the emails by 'wget' or
tell me another site which does not restrict 'wget'.

--
Hiroyuki Komatsu