[AG-TECH] Mailing List Search Engine

Michael Daw mike.daw at man.ac.uk
Wed Oct 2 03:55:40 CDT 2002

All this talk about the AG-TECH mailing list reminded me of something I
wanted to ask for a while now...

Is there any chance of getting a search engine for the list? There was one
created by Hiroyuki Komatsu a while ago (that's linked on the resources AG
page). Whilst that was really useful for a while, it started only working on
old e-mails and now doesn't seem to work at all.

PS It takes about 20 minutes for my e-mail to appear on AG-TECH and about 2
for some replies, in case anyone's interested.

Michael Daw
Computer Services for Academic Research (CSAR)

Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building,
University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, UK

Tel: +44 (0)161 275 7026
Fax: +44 (0)161 275 6800
Email: michael.daw at man.ac.uk

http://www.csar.cfs.ac.uk/staff/daw/