[AG-TECH] Recommended projectors

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 25 09:34:47 CST 2002

I vote with Chris on this; we could consider generating a set of tests
that measure performance so different components could be compared
against node performance -- that's the only real measure I can think of
for deciding on a part.

--Ivan

Ivan R. Judson .~. http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~judson
Futures Laboratory .~.  630 252 0920
Argonne National Laboratory .~. 630 252 6424 Fax