[AG-TECH] Current list of turnkley AGN providers??

Mills, Stephen steve at standardparts.com
Wed Nov 13 19:24:51 CST 2002

We are systems intergrators who work with Presentation AV, Linux clusters,
etc.  We are exploring the grid community and are currently building an
internal testbed.  We would like to help if we can.

Stephen L. Mills
VP Marketing

Custom Fit, Inc.  a custom fit from standard parts
4425 Brookfield Corp Dr #800
Chantilly, VA   20151
(703) 378-8340 x200
(703) 378-8360 fax