[AG-TECH] Sound localisation work?

Ulrich Schwenn schwenn at rzg.mpg.de
Thu Nov 28 10:47:35 CST 2002

Even if it`s NOT AG, but RadVision has announced  to  provide a
continous presence layout (up to 16  subvideos) where the current
"speaking video" will get a coloured border -  I saw a demo on a Rad
roadshow in october. The idea should be transferable?

Ulrich Schwenn

--

*Dr. Ulrich Schwenn *

Head of Multimedia and Videoconferencing Group
Computing Center Garching
Max-Planck-Gesellschaft &
Max-Planck-Institut für Plasmaphysik
Boltzmannstr. 2