[Fwd: RE: [AG-TECH] ddvic error]

Ed Ritenour erritenour at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 6 14:35:04 CST 2002

Thanks for the message. This is interesting as there was someone in the
test room which had a room  identifer ending with -pig while we were
experencing the vic problem this morning. Unfortunately I don't remember
the site name.

Ed

--
Ed Ritenour                                                         Phone:
510-486-5754