[AG-TECH] ddvic error

Rabarison Monika Klara monika.k.rabarison at ccaix.jsums.edu
Wed Nov 6 12:38:52 CST 2002

I am in the test room now and the error just pop up closing the
vic window on the display machine:

it reads:
"Program Error
ddvic.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.
You will need to restart the program.

An error log is being created." I don't know where to look for
the error log.

Monika

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Michael Miller wrote:

> I've seen this as well.  Sometimes I'm able to recreate the problem when I
> close out one of the vic windows on the linux display machine.
>
> Michael Miller
> NCSA
>
> At 11:37 AM 11/6/2002 -0600, Rabarison Monika Klara wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >Have anybody met the same problem as I have now in the lobby?
> >Error on the display machine: "ddvic error, you need to restart
> >the program..". I went to JSU venue and everything is fine.
> >
> >Any hint?
> >
> >Monika

> >Monika Rabarison
> >System Administrator
> >HPVCI
> >Jackson State University
> >Office:(601)979-5933
> >SciVis Lab:(601)979-1061
> >jsuVisNode:(601)979-1056
>
> Thanx,
>
> Michael Miller
> System Engineer
> Visualization Technology Support
> Computing and Data Management
> National Center for Supercomputing Applications
> University of Illinois - UC
>
> "If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with
> clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything
> desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even
> more." -Paul Debevec

Monika Rabarison
System Administrator
HPVCI