[AG-TECH] ddvic error

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 6 12:18:03 CST 2002

I've seen this as well.  Sometimes I'm able to recreate the problem when I
close out one of the vic windows on the linux display machine.

Michael Miller
NCSA

At 11:37 AM 11/6/2002 -0600, Rabarison Monika Klara wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Have anybody met the same problem as I have now in the lobby?
>Error on the display machine: "ddvic error, you need to restart
>the program..". I went to JSU venue and everything is fine.
>
>Any hint?
>
>Monika

>Monika Rabarison
>System Administrator
>HPVCI
>Jackson State University
>Office:(601)979-5933
>SciVis Lab:(601)979-1061
>jsuVisNode:(601)979-1056

Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Visualization Technology Support
Computing and Data Management
University of Illinois - UC

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with
clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything
desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even
more." -Paul Debevec