[AG-TECH] Re: Using Access Grid for Activism Stuff

Barbara A. Kucera bkucera at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu May 30 15:05:54 CDT 2002

Hi Don,

We have provided the U Kentucky mobile AG to U Wisconsin-Madison, for Miron
Livny's GLOBUS workshops.  I know they are interested in getting an AG, but
I don't think they have one yet.

Barbara
------------

At 12:33 PM 5/30/2002 -0600, Don Morton wrote:
>All, does U. Wisconsin-Madison have an AGN?  I don't see them
>on the list of nodes but, I "thought" I'd seen their
>videos before.  If anybody knows, would you also
>happen to have contact info?
>
>THanks,
>
>Don
>
>Vicki Watson wrote:
> >
> > Don -- can you remind me as to whether the U. Wisconsin at Madison has
> > access? VW
>

>--
>    Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
>    Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana
>    Missoula, MT 59812 | Voice (406) 243-4975 | Fax (406) 243-5139

Barbara A. Kucera
Alliance/EPSCoR Liaison
National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA)
(217) 244-0131 * Fax (217) 244-2909

"It is a shameful thing to insult a little child.  It has its feelings, it
has its small dignity; and since it cannot defend them, it is surely an
ignoble act to injure them." - Mark Twain