[AG-TECH] Help for poor old unicast folk (Alliance Meeting)

Roberts, Ian E ian.roberts at pnl.gov
Mon May 6 17:00:00 CDT 2002

As many of you know, PNNL doesn't have multicast working, so we connect
everywhere through the Argonne unicast bridge. This was not a problem until the
Institutional venues went up (they don't do bridge, and I totally understand
why).

We have lots of people here who would like to see the Linux Clustering talk
Wednesday (11-1pm in NCSA room) but we can't connect to it. Is there someone out
there who is running a Quick Bridge that we could connect to? I've never used
it, but it seems like it would work for us.

Thanks a lot!
~~ian

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."